Frequently Asked Questions
First American Title Lending is based out of Cleveland, Tennessee and was founded in April of 2007. Since then, First American Title Lending has opened locations throughout the state of Georgia. We value our customers and we strive to offer very competitive rates and the best customer service in the industry.
1. What is a title pawn?
A title pawn is a fast, easy and convenient way to get the cash that you need while you continue using your vehicle.
2. Do I get to keep driving my vehicle?
Yes, you keep your vehicle.
3. How long does the approval process take?
In as little as 30 minutes.
4. What happens to my title?
We place a lien on the title until the account is paid off. Then we return the title to you.
5. Do you offer a referral program?
Yes. We will give you up to $100 for each new customer that you refer to us.
6. Is my car too old?
No, any year vehicle is accepted.
7. What kind of vehicle can I pawn?
You can pawn any personal or commercial vehicle (including cars, trucks, motorcycles, semi-trucks, etc.).
8. What if my title is already pawned with another company?
We can pay off your existing title pawn and you can start making your payments to us.
9. How much can I get?
You can get up to $15,000 depending on your vehicle and how much you need.
10. What will I need to bring?
You will need to bring:
Vehicle title or current contract from any competitor
Proof of income
Proof of residence
11. What kind of rates does First American offer?
We offer very competitive rates.